Here at Vidot Fitness it’s not only your health and fitness that is important to us, your privacy is too! All personal information we collect from you is strictly for our use only and will not be shared, given or sold to any third party.
Personal information will be collected personally on hard copy (paper), if at any time you would like a copy of your supplied personal information you can do so in person, phone or email. You can refuse to supply personal information to Vidot Fitness, however refusal may see you unable to participate.
Vidot Fitness will only request and collect personal information that we consider necessary to deliver our service safely. Please remember to keep your information up to date with us.
Some circumstance for the use of personal information;
- In the event of an accident (next of kin, medical conditions)
- Session reminders/changes (we send a text or email, opt out any time)
- Special offers/discounts (via text or email, opt out any time)
- Who is actually attending
Information Vidot Fitness collects includes but not limited to;
- Name, age, gender, date of birth
- Phone and email
- Next of kin (emergency contact)
- Height, weight, medical conditions
- Health and fitness goals
- How did you hear about us?
Disclosing your personal information
Vidot Fitness may disclose personal information by law to;
- Government bodies; ATO, ASIC, the Police or Courts
- Various law enforcement agencies and governments for security, customs and immigration purposes
If you have any questions regarding your privacy and information please contact;
Mobile: 0421 523 206
Mobile: 0421 249 777